Mother’s Day is this Sunday, May 14th. Often we take for granted all the wonderful things that mom’s do for us everyday. Like the pile of clean clothes that magically appear in your dresser or the sweet love note with encouraging words that are hidden in your lunch bag. What about the breakfast or dinner that’s ready to go just when you’re starving, in a rush and don’t have time to make anything for yourself. Let’s not forget all the love and support they give as the biggest fan of our lives!
This Mother’s Day give her a gift that touches her heart. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Spend the day with her doing her favorite things.
- Serve her favorite home cooked meal on a beautifully decorated table.
- Create a themed meal from a place that she wants to visit.
- Bake her favorite sweet treats and serve them up bistro style.
- Plan a walk or hike in her favorite park and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Go to the nursery with her and get a few flowers to plant in her garden.
- Take her on a picnic and spend a quiet afternoon talking.
- Go on a nice bike ride and stop for a light bite.
- Spend an afternoon at the local museum.
- If she has a lot of responsibilities offer to pitch in and give her the day off.
- Serve her breakfast in bed or cook a morning brunch.
- Watch her favorite movies with her and bring all of her favorite snacks.
- Take an art class with her, whether online or in person and create something together.
- Make a scrapbook filled with all of your favorite memories and photos of her.
- Make her a handmade card or mini book with special photos or memorabilia.
- If you’re computer savvy, create a video slide show of your favorites times spent together.
- Make her a spa basket with handmade treatments (plenty of recipes can be found online).
Get creative, put a little extra thought into it and give her a special gift from your heart!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Share the Happy💖
“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” ~Mitch Albom
What a fabulous list of ideas! 💖💖
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Sandra 💖💖
LikeLiked by 1 person