Father’s Day is fast approaching on Sunday, June 20th. It’s a day to remember and celebrate those great dads who are here with us today and also to honor those who may have passed.
It’s been said being a mother is one of the toughest jobs and it is, but it’s not exactly a walk in the park for Dads either. They work hard to protect their families and pass down to their kids the knowledge and skills they acquired throughout their lives. Dad’s also pass on their life long passions and hope that one day, their little ones will follow in their footsteps. So how will you honor that great man in your life?
If you’re stuck on what to do for dad this Father’s Day, here are a few ideas:
- Make a handmade card with a personal photo.
- Make a photo collage of memorable moments.
- Have an outdoor celebration in the park, beach or your own backyard.
- Take dad out on a sporting adventure of his choice.
- Go camping for a night.
- Cook his favorite dinner.
- Build something fun together.
- Spend a nice day together talking about fun memories.
“A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” ~Uknown