The beginning of a new year is a chance for most to set new intentions to create the life of their dreams. But things don’t always go according to plan and we can get discouraged and even give up.
In my personal experience I’ve found that sometimes all you need is to hear the right words at the right time to get you back on track and reignite your passion. I’ve collected these 15 uplifting and inspiring quotes to help keep you motivated this year:
- “When obstacle arises, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there.” ~Zig Ziglar
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~George Horace Lorimer
- “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
- “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” ~Tony Robbins
- “Do not fear ridicule or rejection; fear the consequence of an unlived life that comes from not expressing yourself or pursuing your own path.” ~Brendon Burchard
- “Not having the best situation but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.” ~Marie Forleo
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” ~Jim Rohn
- If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If your are anxious, you are living in the future. If your are at peace, you are living in the present.” ~Lao Tzu
- “Whatever you put your attention on will grow stronger in your life.” ~Deepak Chopra
- “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~Aristotle
- “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” ~Walt Disney
- “Whoever loves much, performs much and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” ~Vincent Van Gogh
- “Faith is the bridge to all dreams.” ~Bryant McGill
- “A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistance.” ~James N Watkins
- “You can’t just wish for a better life, you must go out there and create it.” ~Joel Brown
I hope these words of wisdom will lift your spirit when you need it most and fuel your passion so you can work towards your dreams!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Share the Happy 💖