It’s hard to believe that there are only 23 days until the New Year and then we’ll be in 2022. With the holidays in full swing many of us have busier than usual schedules. But this is the perfect time to start thinking about the New Year and what you want to accomplish.
A good place to start is to see where you are on your resolutions from this year. Did you get to where you wanted to be? If you did that’s awesome! If you didn’t, then take a look at what may have thrown you off course. Think about how you can improve on that for the next year.
When deciding on New Year’s resolutions, choose ones that resonate with you. And I mean something that you “really” want to attain. Don’t make resolutions for things that you feel would be nice to do or have some day. Those half hearted resolutions will never get off the ground because you’ll never fully commit to them. And by not reaching them, it’ll have a negative impact in your mind.
So stick with fewer resolutions that you’re passionate about. Put all of your heart into reaching your goal and you will. Stay focused and remind yourself everyday of what you’re aiming for. Check in weekly to make sure you’re staying on course and if you need to adjust your resolutions a bit, that’s ok they’re not set in stone.
- Set New Year resolutions that are attainable and that you’re passionate about.
- Decide on 3 resolutions at the most. Too many are overwhelming.
- Give yourself deadlines to make your resolutions a reality.
- Look at your resolutions everyday to keep you on track.
- If life throws you a curve ball, adjust your resolution a bit.
- Most important, be kind to yourself and celebrate the journey!
I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for stopping by!!
Share the Happy 💖
“What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what YOU bring to the New Year.” ~Vern McLellan