10 Ways to Share the Happy
Everyone can use a little cheering up, especially these days. So I’m sharing with you a few thoughtful ways to brighten someone’s day. Again, these are just ideas to help get your creative minds going:
- Help a neighbor in need by bringing them a meal.
- Call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to in a while and chat for a while.
- Create a bookmark with inspiring words and leave it in a library book for someone to find.
- Buy the person behind you in the coffee line, a cup of coffee or a cookie or both!
- Create a small piece of happy art and leave it in the park or by a tree for someone to enjoy.
- Let someone having a tough day go in front of you at the check out.
- Buy a small bouquet of flowers and give them out to those who need a little happy in their day.
- Hold the door open for someone who needs a helping hand.
- Leave a note with kind uplifting words in a friend or family member’s bag to brighten their day when they least expect it.
- Smile at the beautiful souls you pass by throughout your day!
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” LaoTzu
How are can you brighten someone’s day?
Thanks for stopping by, Share the Happy!
Here’s another idea, give your loved one a morning greeting with their coffee!