Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, this coming Monday. There’s nothing better than snuggling in front of the TV and watching a movie together for a romantic evening. A simple movie can make for an extravagant and memorable night if you pay attention to the details.
Start by lighting a few candles and serve chocolate covered strawberries with a champagne. Or if you prefer popcorn, serve freshly popped corn with homemade cookies and your favorite candies. The main thing is to use your imagination and create a fun and magical night.
These are my top picks for Valentine movies. They’re all nice, light hearted movies with happy endings:
- Pride and Prejudice Starring Keira Knightley & Matthew Macfadyen (2005)
- The Holiday Starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law & Jack Black (2006)
- Notting Hill Starring Hugh Grant & Julia Roberts (1999)
- Laws of Attraction Starring Pierce Brosnan & Julianne Moore (2004)
- Robin Hood Starring Russell Crowe & Kate Blanchette (2010)
- Sense and Sensibility Starring Emma Thompson & Kate Winslet (1995)
- What’s Up Doc Starring Barbra Streisand & Ryan O’Neal (1972)
- The Proposal Starring Sandra Bullock & Ryan Reynolds (2009)
- Sweet Home Alabama Starring Reese Witherspoon, Patrick Dempsey & Josh Lucas (2002)
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Starring Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaghey (2003)
- Kate and Leopold Starring Meg Ryan & Hugh Jackman (2001)
- Must Love Dogs Starring Diane Lane & John Cusak (2005)
- Fool’s Gold Starring Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaghey (2008)
- Two Weeks Notice Starring Sandra Bullock & Hugh Grant (2002)
Hope this sparks your creativity for romance. Thanks for stopping by!!
Share the Happy 💖
Love isn’t about the time you spend together. It’s about the memories you create.” ~Unknown