Mother’s Day is fast approaching, this Sunday, May 9th. So why not give mom a gift that touches the heart. I have many fond memories of Mother’s Day celebrations but when my son baked me a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting, all vegan from scratch with a beautiful design in colored sprinkles, that really touched my heart 💖 He put so much love into that cake for me I’ll cherish that memory forever. Not to mention, the cake was so delicious we polished it off in only 2 days!!
Another touching memory was when my daughter spent a very rainy Mother’s Day with me watching our favorite movies with popcorn and candy. We had lunch in between and even played a few board games which is something I’ve loved doing since I was a kid. We had such fun together as we laughed all day. She created a wonderful loving memory that I will hold in my heart till the end of time 💖
So what are you going to do for you mom on Mother’s Day that will touch her heart? Here’s a few ideas to get you inspired:
- Cook her favorite meal and serve it on a lavishly decorated table.
- Bake her favorite sweet treat and serve it up bistro style.
- Take her on a picnic and spend a quiet afternoon talking.
- Take an art class with her, whether online or in person and create something together.
- Make a scrapbook filled with all of your favorite memories and photos of her.
- Make her a handmade card or mini book with special photos or memorabilia.
- If you’re computer savvy, create a video slide show of your favorites times spent together.
- Make her a spa basket with handmade treatments (plenty of recipes can be found online).
Get creative, put a little extra thought into it and give her a gift from your heart 💖
Thanks for stopping by!
Share the Happy!!!
“When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” ~Mitch Albom